Welcome To BotraKhmerAngkor

This is my blog which is created in order to share information about our country which I am dedicated to contribute as a new generation of Cambodia in order to bring about the solidarity, unity, and respect for all Cambodians as nation.

This blog will be updated with some news which I am interested in and also my oponions regarding to the issues of our beloved country.

In Solidarity

Friday 14 May 2010

First Time In The Snow


Firstly in the snow mountain. I’was very very happy and especially different landscape without everything. That day I went to ski with my friends together but one time I and one of my friend lost the way. So we had to across much difficult Cos of a long way that we biking have around 15km. We are to be breathless Cos on the morning we didn't have breakfast so much tired with ski. Finally we are able to acrossed hard time otherwise we can go home together.



No comments:

Post a Comment