Welcome To BotraKhmerAngkor

This is my blog which is created in order to share information about our country which I am dedicated to contribute as a new generation of Cambodia in order to bring about the solidarity, unity, and respect for all Cambodians as nation.

This blog will be updated with some news which I am interested in and also my oponions regarding to the issues of our beloved country.

In Solidarity

Saturday 15 May 2010

Teach How To Play Piano!


First time that my fingers stay on the keyboard of piano. This is so hard when I learned with my friend ( He come from Boroma ). But I still effort learned piano and keyboard so nowadays I was able to played it to be better than before such as I can know which one key in the keyboard. Furthermore after I acrossed twice concert, I able to improved mine on keyboard and especially I can lost my nervousness also. Across the hard time of how to play piano, I really happy and happy because when I played piano my feel fly to follow the song and everything sad and bored in my mind almost lost. Pianist is my purpose in the future after I have a nice job.

No comments:

Post a Comment