Welcome To BotraKhmerAngkor

This is my blog which is created in order to share information about our country which I am dedicated to contribute as a new generation of Cambodia in order to bring about the solidarity, unity, and respect for all Cambodians as nation.

This blog will be updated with some news which I am interested in and also my oponions regarding to the issues of our beloved country.

In Solidarity

Friday 14 May 2010

You Make Me Cry By Young Stars


This is my first time that my band have a good fortuity to show on the state. I am a musician of Keyboard and Piano. This is my video that my friend take from music hall for me and anther player to watched after we are finished. In my feel at those time I am so nervous because I never have this time before moreover my friends also. But we are able to finished it to be victory. This result make our so glad. I wanna to shared this video to Everyone and especially sent to my friends that they live in Cambodia . THANK SO MUCH THAT YOU WATCHING AND READING MY BLOG.

No comments:

Post a Comment